LGBTQA+ Policy Development & Implementation Consulting
- Out in Athletics provides in-depth policy review, development and implementation consulting for individual teams and athletics departments.
- Policies may include:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Fan Engagement
- Intra-Team Relationships
- Transgender Inclusion
Programming & Speaking Engagements
Student-Athlete Development Programming
Coach and Athletic Administrator Workshops
- Custom Programming
- Safe Zone Training
- Team Specific Programming
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Training
- Student-Athlete Mentor Program Training
- Public Speaking Engagements
- Conference Workshops & Panels
LGBTQA+ Strategic Planning
- For assistance with the Strategic Planning process, specific to addressing the needs to LGBTQA+ student-athletes, coaches, and administrators contact Out In Athletics.
Campus Climate Assessment
- Out In Athletics will serve as an external reviewer and complete an in-depth campus climate assessment specific to your athletics department. Receive a full executive report and recommendations.
For information on pricing for services offered by Out In Athletics contact us at OutInAthletics@gmail.com or complete the Contact Form.
Out In Athletics works primarily with NCAA institutions. However, if you are a community college, high school, conference office, or an organization, please contact us to explore how Out In Athletics can work with YOU!